Join the project
The ‘Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity’ project is open to the incorporation of people who want to collaborate in the study and elaboration of the products and materials that will subsequently be made available to the general public.
It is also open to the participation and collaboration of public and private organizations (as educational institutions, academies, public administrations, associations, publishers, media, producers, museums, cultural centres, etc.) prepared to commit themselves to disseminating and using the resources of the project, and in particular to:
• Use the references and their work, collected in the intellectual products of the project, for cultural programming and the elaboration of cultural and informative products.
• Recover women’s cultural contributions and include them in their rightful place in the materials and products they generate.
• Recognize women as protagonists of culture and history and restore their social value.
• Use literary, musical and artistic works, especially in the case of educational centres, conservatories, art and design schools and universities.
• Encourage the transmission of a truly comprehensive European culture.
Write us to
and we will contact you.
Please, let us know your name and surname, centre, city, country and interests:
Contribute to the production of materials.
Commitment to the use of resources.
Commitment to the dissemination and awareness-raising actions.