The Erasmus+ project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity (2020-1-ES01-KA201-083060), coordinated by Conselleria de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, is the owner of the portal of the website https://www.womenslegacyproject.eu (hereinafter also portal, site or website), and with the following contact details:
– Postal address: Avenida de Campanar, 32, 46015, València.
– E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This legal information is completed with the usage policy and cookies policy published in this place.
The terms and conditions below (hereinafter policy, general conditions or terms and conditions) regulate the access and use of the website of the Erasmus+ project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity https://www.womenslegacyproject.eu (hereinafter also portal, site or website).
Scope of this policy
Within the expression “portal, site or website” are included – with delimiting but not limiting character- data, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and others included in this, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, regardless of whether or not they are susceptible to intellectual and industrial property in accordance with the applicable regulations in force.
Acceptance of this policy
The access and use of this site is carried out by the user under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The condition of user of the site is acquired by accessing the website. From this moment, the user is bound to the use of the services and content published in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, this policy and the various legal texts published on the site.
The use of the content and/or services of the portal by the user imply the express acceptance of this policy in its entirety.
Terms and conditions for using the portal
The user can only enjoy and use this site:
– For lawful purposes and not harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties or that may harm, damage or impede in any way access to them, to the detriment of the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity or third parties.
– Respecting the rights – and especially the fundamental rights and public liberties – of other third parties.
– Without inciting or promoting the realization of criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts for reasons of age, sex, religion or beliefs; or of pornographic, obscene or violent character or that attempt against the law, morality or good customs.
– Without including links on its private or commercial web pages to this website that are not limited solely and exclusively to access to the home page of this website.
– In accordance with the present conditions or other legal texts published on the site.
It is forbidden to use this site:
– As a means of access to the Internet for the commission of illicit actions or contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
– Using any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computing or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the website or in the information systems, files and IT equipment of users of the site; or unauthorized access to any content and / or services of the website.
– Eliminating or modifying in any way the protection or identification devices of the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity or its legitimate owners that may be included in the contents hosted on the website, or the symbols that the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity or the legitimate third party owners of the rights incorporate to their creations object of intellectual or industrial property existing in this website.
– Using the trademark, commercial names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
Rights of the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity
The project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity project reserves the following rights:
– Making changes to the content of this portal without prior notice, as well as to its configuration and presentation.
– Limiting, excluding or conditioning the access of the users when not all the guarantees of correct use of the site are given by them in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions they have assumed.
– Terminating the provision of a service or the supply of content.
– Undertaking any legal or judicial action that may be appropriate for the protection of the rights of the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity.
Ownership of the contents
The texts, images, logos and other contents included in this portal are property of the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity or of third parties who have authorized the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity to exploit them. The transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, is prohibited, except with the prior consent of the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity or its legitimate third party owners, unless otherwise indicated in these conditions or other conditions contained in the portal.
Responsibility for content
This site may contain links to external sites. The project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity is not responsible for the content of these external sites or any other aspect related to them.
The project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity is not responsible for any possible damage that may occur due to the use of non-updated versions of browsers or for the consequences that may arise from the malfunction of the browser, whether due to inadequate configuration, the presence of computer viruses or any other cause beyond the control of the project Women’s Legacy: Our Cultural Heritage for Equity.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in its entirety by Spanish law, being competent for the resolution of any dispute arising from or related to the use of this site the Courts and Tribunals of València.